Riding Arenas and Manèges
Suddenstrike is experienced in the construction and design of riding arenas and maneges / menages. Our expert technical team and installers will be able to advise you with all aspects of the construction of a new arena or menage.
All of our arenas are constructed to the highest quality possible and we have many different solutions to cater for your individual needs and requirements.
This includes advice on:
- the arena’s type and size to meet your requirements
- the arena’s location – considering items such as access in to and out of the arena and making the most of a location
- the level of drainage required – wet arena surfaces make for poor riding conditions that’s why, when constructing a new arena, drainage is an important factor to be considered
- the arena surface – there are many different types of surface available for a riding arena such as wood fibre, wax coated sands, sand topped with rubber and fibre mixes – our expert team will be able to find you a surface to meet your requirements, the arena’s layout and most importantly your budget
- the arena’s fencing – as expert fence installers, we are able to supply and install all types of fencing to suit your needs and budget.
All of our projects follow a methodical approach. We appreciate that your project is a significant investment, that’s why we try to go beyond your expectations, providing you with a quality service from our expert surveyors, installers and support teams along with materials sourced from leading names within the industry.
For more details please contact us on 01270 619147 or email@example.com.